- Company Name
- Kringle Pharma, Inc.
- December 21, 2001
- 606 million JPY (as of January 26, 2021)
- Company Mission
- We will contribute to our society and global health by research,
development and commercialization of innovative medicines for patients suffering from incurable diseases.
- Main Project
- Research & development of HGF (pharmaceuticals for regenerative medicine)
What HGF can do:
- to regenerate tissues and organs
- To treat incurable diseases
What kringle Pharma is aiming for:
- To commercialize HGF medicine
- To creat new values for the well-being of all people
- Street address
- 207 Saito Bio Incubator 7-7-15 Saitoasagi, Ibaraki, OSAKA 567-0085, JAPAN
- When using public transportation
- Osaka Monorail Saito Line (International Culture Park City Monorail Line)
Get off at Saito Nishi Station, about 8 minutes on foot
The time required: About 17 minutes from Senri-Chuo Station
※The time required does not include the transfer time at the Expo Memorial Park station.
※During morning and evening rush hours, direct driving will be carried out between Senri-Chuo and Saito-Nishi.