Acknowledging the importance of personal information, Kringle Pharma, Inc. (the “Company”) will use its best efforts to protect personal information in compliance with the policy set forth below and the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, as well as other relevant laws, regulations, guidelines or the like.
Acquisition of Personal Information
The Company will appropriately handle personal information acquired through the use of the Company’s website, the transmission of inquiry forms or email, or any other means, in accordance with the purposes of use set forth below and any other purpose of use to be separately notified in advance:
- To confirm the identity of customers and determine whether or not the customers belong to any antisocial forces;
- To perform obligations of the Company pursuant to various laws and regulations, as well as agreements with customers;
- To respond to, confirm and record any inquiry, consultation, and request for support services, from customers;
- To make proposals, hold seminars, implement questionnaires and provide information, concerning services, research and development and other activities of the Company, as well as its business partners and business contractors (Please note that the Company may analyze information concerning customers’ usage status of the Company’s services or website and other matters, and make use of the same to provide notices or information that match customers’ interests);
- To improve and enhance services for the pharmaceutical development business and other services of the Company;
- To implement any other transactions with customers in a smooth and appropriate manner; and
- To manage shareholders and employees (including job applicants) of the Company, as well as other operations of the Company.
Use of Personal Information
In principle, the Company will use personal information only within the scope of the purposes of use. In cases where there is a need to use personal information other than for the intended purposes of use, the Company will obtain prior consent from the person concerned; provided, however, that the foregoing rule shall not apply to those cases set forth in the following:
- ① cases based on laws and regulations;
- ② cases in which there is a need to use the personal information to protect human life, body or property, and when it is difficult to obtain consent from the person concerned;
- ③ cases in which there is a special need to use the personal information to enhance public hygiene or promote development of healthy children, and when it is difficult to obtain consent from the person concerned;
- ④ cases in which there is a need to cooperate with a central government organization or a local government, or a person entrusted by them to perform duties prescribed by laws and regulations, and when there is a possibility that obtaining consent from the person concerned would interfere with the performance of the said duties; or
- ⑤ cases in which the personal information is provided to academic research institutions or the like, and when such academic research institutions or the like have a need to handle such personal information for the purpose of academic research (including the cases in which a part of the purposes of handling such personal information is the purpose of academic research, while excluding the cases in which there is a possibility that such handling would unreasonably infringe on the rights or interests of any individual).
If the Company intends to alter any purpose of use, the Company will not do so beyond the scope recognized as reasonably relevant to the pre-altered purposes of use, and will inform the person concerned of, or disclose to the public, the post-altered purposes of use.
Management of Personal Information
With respect to personal information, the Company will keep personal data accurate and ensure safe management of such information within the scope necessary to achieve the purposes of use. Furthermore, the Company will take all appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to, or loss, destruction, tampering or leakage of, personal information.
Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Except in those cases set forth in laws and regulations, the Company will not disclose or provide personal data to any third parties without obtaining prior consent from the person concerned.
Disclosure, Correction and Cessation of Use of Personal Information
In cases where the Company has received a demand from a person for disclosure, correction, cessation of use, or other action in regard to his or her own personal data retained by the Company, the Company will endeavor to respond to such demand in a faithful and appropriate manner in accordance with laws and regulations.
The Company uses Google Analytics provided by Google LLC. Google Analytics analyzes customers’ usage status of the Company’s website by using cookies. For the details on how data is acquired and handled by Google Analytics, please refer to the site below:
The Corporate Planning Management Division is responsible for the protection of personal information. The Corporate Planning Management Division will provide employees of the Company with training concerning the protection of personal information and appropriate management methods, and conduct necessary and appropriate supervision over those employees.
Contact Office for Inquiries
The contact office for inquiries related to the handling of personal information is the Corporate Planning Management Division. If you have any questions or requests concerning the Company’s handling of personal information, please contact the Corporate Planning Management Division at the following email address. The contact office for inquiries may be changed in the future. Please refer to the Company’s website to confirm the available contact office on each occasion.
E-mail : email@example.com